"I have been quoted as saying, 'Do the best you can.' But I want to emphasize that it be the very best. We are too prone to be satisfied with mediocre performance. We are capable of doing so much better."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
We as human beings underestimate ourselves and others in what we are able to accomplish. We are able to do so much! Even at times that we think we cannot do anything, I am almost sure that there is something you can do, even if it small, it can make a huge difference in someone else's life.
What is the point of putting time into something if it is not our best? Time is a precious gift that we need to use to our full advantage and for the best things. Don't spend time doing things half way when you could spend one more minute and make it your best.
We can do amazing things with Christ and Heavenly Father helping us and if we strive to try or best to give our best, I know that we will be blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment